2013年3月20日星期三

Opened the topic to find cannibals



Friends I knew many years ago in Port Moresby tiger, this still became my right-hand man, five years ago Been Hagen acquaintances are not contacted, this time thanks to Tiger helped me introduce a Robin, the Chinese people to do business in Hagen heard Robin that time will bring security together pick me up at the airport, before I felt some relief flights to Mount Hagen. 

Why I would find someone to pick on peace of mind? 

Hagen belongs to a place called West Highlands West Highlands and Eastern Highlands people grow more sturdy, staunch character, good bucket sturdy nation of Papua New Guinea recognized the history of this region, there are too many tribal fighting relationships between people, and even now it is quite hot temper motionless on fists opposite, for this reason also caused great social security problem in the region, no bodyguards protected Basically, I did not dare to leave the hotel again So to the airport the unfamiliar, certain people uneasy. 

Even the locals are strongly recommended that I certainly do not go out to exercise. Of course, based on the region's staunch combative history here is also the location of the previous legendary tribe of cannibals one.

Called Highlands Hotel hotel I stayed in, I selected the best local hotel, basically all foreign to place of work and travel choice of residence for security reasons, because it is more secure, but expensive hotel rates outrageous in every room of the three-star standard hotel accommodation prices over 2400 yuan per night. The entire hotel compound walls, surrounded by barbed wire, fortified gate two strong doors 24 hours a day was guarded, early in the morning I will head out to see the outside world, I feel I live in the prison head Tan Chuqu breathing high wall free air, sometimes standing in the court tiptoe through the high wall of barbed wire wall overlooking the mountains and clouds. 

According to Robin recommendations, T take into account when carrying out shooting too expensive camera equipment, so hired six bodyguards, and they follow me glued to. The sounds I hired a bodyguard seems a little trick, but in fact, the local social conditions is really not what you think so calm. I come across, and under the car someone collision slightly suspected of theft, it was one of my bodyguards punched beaten meal, lying on the ground for a long time not up yet.

The man in the center of this picture is the writer himself, not me. 


没有评论:

发表评论