2013年3月24日星期日

Is there any cannibals?


To find cannibals, I went to Hagen city's most lively and overcrowded agricultural fairs, where the concentration of the local variety of different sectors of the small trading also focused on the bottom theft crime and the people, but also many children, this market is really the first place I want to go to the cannibals. Agricultural trade mart is located in the heart of Copenhagen, is the largest trading markets in the West Highlands, each carrying any agricultural products into the bazaar stall selling must purchase tickets to be able to enter the market. 


Agricultural products from farmers in the surrounding area around the bazaar everything, goods of all kinds, some placed on the ground, and some lined up along the quartzite table pileup from mart dilapidated building, disorder, noisy environment, the basic can be seen on the poor people living here, but I see almost every table piled agricultural products, has worked hard to maintain the most beautiful display of cabbage wild,, or cucumber sweet potatoes, all placed Well orderly , and even scoop up a bucket of dirty water, the sun shine in agricultural products on the surface so carefully, and then looked again flattered their furnishings agricultural products began crying, screaming. I judge from this small act limited conditions, they strive to the most beautiful part of life, from the heart or in the pursuit of a better life.


I am in the process of consulting cannibals often strange fruits and vegetables in the bazaar attracted Sometimes I would try the fruits and vegetables in their booth locals told me that a lot of crops are picked in the jungle all the original ecology, eat at ease.

I started my bodyguard stopped passers consulting market cannibals, whenever I asked them, "You know cannibals?" They are almost always confused shook his head. Later, the bodyguard told me that history is heard here cannibals, but now people do not know of the older lighter the cannibal is also normal. So I changed my mind, I considered it flows around the crowd, whenever I see a little older, or looks weather-beaten little elderly, should have heard of cannibals or know some cannibals, I will take the initiative up accosted asked.

Actually, this is a very sensitive issue, and even some reckless and rude, before Papua New Guinea cannibal story really happened, but modern people living there or not willing to lift that part even they think a bit eerie old stories, so when I stopped by passers-by to ask them this question, I first asked carefully "to ask you such a question..."


I saw a bazaar selling small animals Fidel Castro fur stall elderly, the Fidel Castro CUSCUS Chinese translation is called spot possums, the elderly looks about 70 years old, when I exchanged greetings with him for a while, he sold Fidel Castro fur story, I'll tell the old man I want to find cannibals, the elderly just talk enraptured expression, suddenly stiff, eyes are also a bit dodgy, and then told me that he had never heard of cannibals. From the heart, I can understand that the elderly do not want to mention cannibals things, I also understand that, I then added a sentence, I was not rude to think the inquisitive these cannibals things, but I am just curious, I wanted to prove the legend cannibals really existed. The elderly no reason I just did not know cannibals.



没有评论:

发表评论