2013年3月20日星期三

Looking for cannibals: Preface


This is 2012, following the "go to your Amazon again about the depth of travel of the world's rain forests and tribal culture, this trip of my life in the most extreme and shocking. I will be taking the time to share with you one by one to write down together to look at me you do not know the worlds fierce chaos and mystery of God, full of wonders.




Looking for cannibals
Zero the volcanic eruption cook wild eggs
Pig with his wife --- Secret indigenous wedding
Melee sharks brave fishermen Bo Leisi
Madman ingredients --- clay, sawdust cake, live swallow maggots
Follow the indigenous unarmed catch crocodile
Bloody powerful crocodile tattoo cut leather bar mitzvah
Life can be destroyed, and the people can not be beat --- chronicles the history of overseas Chinese bitterness struggle


Over the years, I've always wanted to make a judgment on their own to the current stage of the Travel ---- Travel is an ascetic, a far from the familiar life in a strange an ascetic self-flagellation in the world!
The ascetic body by abuse, ascetic ideology has been sublimated. Every road is every exploration of consciousness, every soul fly every sublimation.
Over time, though often on the go and lose yourself, but warriors in mind that life will never fade!

So, my world, the most beautiful scenery is ----- on the road!


My trip around the world for 13 years, ever since last year with the completion of the Travel Channel television documentary of the entire Amazon River "go to your Amazon, I visited many indigenous tribes deep in the rainforest of the Amazon river, wrote the rainforest deep experienced at the intriguing animals and fierce chaos weird Amazon benefited happy to travel deeper meaning, so I are working together again this year, the Travel Channel filming a sequel to another series exploring the world humanities Travel TV film "to go to your tribe," plans to visit indigenous tribes all over the world in different regions and different culture, a deep humanistic trip primitive tribes of the earth for human habitation, and traveled every corner of the world to be forgotten, and with nobody knows or forgotten tribe's social environment and their survival strange habits. I think I travel almost went to the extreme end of the last journey.
The "go to your tribe," the first leg of the World Humanistic trip I chose the South Pacific island nation of Papua New Guinea.

Papua New Guinea is no stranger to me, this is probably the fifth since the first in 2008 to enter the country after the foot on this land. People talk about Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea (hereinafter referred to), and the Amazon rain forest in South America, will be referred to the piranhas and cannibals, commonly referred to as cannibals is about the history of Papua New Guinea who had cannibal tribes English called CANNIBAL. I been to Papua New times, also has been heard of rumors of cannibals, but I did not specifically cannibals this to understand, but in this trip, I took cannibal theme into my Travel Topics Travel, I this more in-depth understanding of the human condition around the world trip, so I laid down my trip called "cannibal looking".

Papua New Guinea capital Port Moresby, is currently the only national navigable international flights city, Guinea Airlines is the only run in and out of the country's airlines, also monopolized the domestic airline routes, I ride every Monday Ban direct flights from Hong Kong flights to Port Moresby, the capital city the next day departure from Port Moresby to fly to the North West Highlands Mount Hagen.


没有评论:

发表评论