2013年3月26日星期二

Looking for cannibals: Market Fighting


Stay in the market, to be able to stroll the market, and secondly, I can still visit the market, the time of contact with people can continue my looking for cannibals.

Next to the chicken coop stalls, a 40-year-old young man said he had heard the family talk about things before and cannibals Although this is a small, for me, but finally got a positive answer. I stopped many elderly people in a crowded market polite to ask this question, I find out that a lot of people know cannibals legend, but we all pretended not to know, or answer heard, but do not want to go on. A sell chickens and ducks the elderly is to say the cannibals in local language called SAMGUMA, the English called CANNIBAL, this information is very important for me, I began to feel I cannibals problem is not nonsense, I find action of cannibals get the locals some information feedback, which for me is a little encouragement.





In the bazaar at the exit door, I asked one previously done in the tribal security guards, his talk made me look for the cannibals the possibility of a corroboration. He said a young man before he was in his village do vigils security guards, was often at night someone came to the graves of their tribes behind to steal the dead corpses, he confirmed that time was to steal a person's purpose is to go back to eating the corpses, I hear he say this is a little creepy, at the moment when I wrote this story, my heart is still a lingering fear. He said that the cannibals to steal them back cooking, human bones can also make bows and arrows. I say that because cannibals without food cause they eat or because of other reasons, he said, has. The main reason is a belief in the tribe to kill each other and then to eat each other, will be more a spiritual sublimation. Eaten fighter again on the battlefield to fight with the enemy tribe, Dunjue kind of Warriors mighty, the main reasons cannibals eating people, or a little more for spiritual reasons. Peacetime without tribal fighting, the cannibals will still go to other tribes stealing corpses edible, but not now.

God is really incredible. Really love tribal!
Left Hagen trading markets, we went the roadside bazaar of 3 km from the market, there is no need to spend money to rent booths, so the crowd is also bustling, those who can not afford to buy tickets, or you want to save the ticket money the roadside stall. When I got out of the car and was going to continue inquiries just hear about the cannibal topic, some people in the market brazenly toward our side still dish skin, does not welcome me, when I saw my bodyguard wants past "theory (punch) is holding they blocked a fight.

Altercation this kind of thing is also accustomed elsewhere, but in the the Hagen days actually very different, no wonder met in Papua New Guinea friends in other cities say to the West Highland careful, there is more chaos. In fact, they said the chaos, including the people here is very popular, it is easy to fight. Sometimes simply listening to a not pleasing to the ear, then a burst of chaos fist waving down range, I looked back and react, behold a man has been beaten to lie on the ground. The first thing after this I went to the West Highland reason to need to hire a bodyguard, the roots are unable to move or let alone go to the TV serials, interviews, inquiries, is to leave the hotel. 

Road locals, anger and large, we are there every day, almost all can see a sort of a small beat. Within just a few hours visiting the fair trade market inquiries cannibals topic, it has happened several times beat a kid near me, bodyguards did regardless of green and red black-and-white, nor exhort first kick flew past the boy played five Zhang Yuan, at first I was a little complain if this is too violent, and later learned that they themselves can not tell the thief and guidance, to deal here only to show a strong deterrent to violence to the real perpetrators, bodyguard said this called "different national conditions. Later, I also order my own safety, as well as to the security of our valuables, I can no longer disregard their violence, just as little as possible to some people, can not interview not interviewed, will try to avoid conflict with the locals so I bodyguards everyone disadvantage, my heart is also difficult to bear.

没有评论:

发表评论