2013年3月26日星期二

Looking for Cannibals: Presbyterian human bone arrows


When I go far in the past, leading the adult warriors wearing feathers, took a bow and arrow at me, and hostile. Moment I know what to do, I'm unarmed, no tools, I slowly toward him his hand, he was carrying a bow and arrow vigilance staring at me, I will have been stretched out a friendly hand metaphor I mean, Let the enemy before you become friends.

Followed by a lot of kids around him, a little quiet atmosphere. I still Shen Zhaoshou until the two of us shake hands after I put down. Then came the tribal elders Peter told me that he is a model of tribal fighting warriors, led by the head of the children training, although it is a time of peace, but the children still remains bravery and fighting spirit of previous genetic, just look at the child are fighting dance performances from the eyes of their ejected anger I've felt them sturdy ethnic genetic factor.



Seeing Peter elders came, I did not forget my task, take advantage of the gap to chat with him, I was very politely Presbyterian heard of cannibals legend. Peter elders looked at me, is not to hide, just slow down the rate of speech of speech, told me that his father cannibal tribes fought. Peter spoke, and then took me to a tree, so I looked at the bow and arrow, and a lot of leaning against a tree branch wooden arrows, wooden arrows are generally produced trees are hard wooden arrows an arrow unlike wood production, very hard, very smooth. 

Peter picked up the arrow pointing to the location of his arm that arrow is human bone arrows, is employing bone produced the Arrow. I listened and nervous and excited, nervous, my hands hold human bone arrows, excitement is the cannibals clues I find more and more clear. The world really cannibals ah. Peter elders continue unhurried said, when his father told him, in order to defeat the enemies of other tribes, but also relies on a force of the heart can not rely on the hands of the Arrow, that strength comes from your brain and mind , no one can help you get the strength, only your own. Peter says his father killed by the enemy, is using their bones making a human bone arrow, and then when he wear with human bone arrows go to battle, his body full of courage and strength, this strength is from in you with the enemy battle of experience using human bone arrows will better remind myself, I'm a warrior, I'm not afraid of any enemy.





My hand holding a human bone arrows!

没有评论:

发表评论