2013年4月12日星期五

Looking for cannibals: Chilly bones


Continue to look for Cannibals (chilly bones)

Since that encounter Hagen fairs, sale of Fidel Castro fur old hunter, I have always felt that this is a clue, you can find a hunter can find Fidel Castro, you can find hunters more opportunities to understand the mountains cannibals clues.
Under the leadership of the wizard, he knew a hunter, home, possessor of a Fidel Castro the one hand, I would like to see Fidel Castro look like in Hagen often ear to hear Fidel Castro, and in seen Fidel Castro's fur market, so I very much like to see for yourselves the true colors of Fidel Castro. Of course, the more important is to know whether hunters fight Fidel Castro have with more than legends about cannibals.

We drove to the outskirts, to see the possessor of Fidel Castro, the hunter master, the Chinese called plaques Fidel Castro possums, can be considered a rare animal, reared in cages Fidel Castro is a beige small animals, only a few months old, eyes narrowed cute, lovely hand, very much like manpower, grabbed something, like a human action. Hunter said this is his hunting adult Fidel Castro, ran away, leaving the nest small Fidel Castro, so he brought back to the possessor of it. I asked Hunter, then the adult's Fidel Castro how much? Hunter returned to the house to come up with a Fidel Castro's fur is a brown fur, beige lovely to see with my eyes Fidel Castro irrelevant. 

I asked him curiously hunter Fidel Castro how to capture this animal. Then his lord, take me to the woods behind his home, a spire thatched room to see the river when I walk through a creek, attracted by the architectural style, even when I shoved looked up to see the top of the spire thatched cottage human skull, I quickly had a premonition that today I find the right person, the owner must know about cannibals things. When I read the hunters to capture the large cages of Fidel Castro, I quickly pulled skull asked him what he came to the spire pointing? He said previously cannibals left skull, I asked him if he even make human skull hung in the steeple on, he said it is a symbol, a symbol of a warrior. I quickly asked him straight to the theme, and in the end really cannibals do? The cannibals in where?

He spoke slowly answered I said, In addition to the skull, there is more of the skull, and physical human bone. I sounded shocked. Although this is the answer I expected, after all, talked about the dead body always feel like chilling. I dream did not think the previously mentioned bones shunned Today I travel even fallen into hot pursuit staring at the dead bones and creepy story really taste the increasingly heavy chill too pressing , after the trip how to play this game.

I said, can not go and see a cannibals he said heavily bones. He said that these bones he saw many years ago in the river on the back, the cannibals eat human flesh left discarded bones. He said that these bones on a secluded hut, has been a long time, there now do not know how kind he was for many years did not enter the house.




I followed the hunters came to an open space, open space in the back, there is a even shorter than I am tall grass room. The thatched cottage came to the door, that door is only about one meter wide and a meter and a half high, in fact, that is not the door, is a piece of wood slivers from the earth piled up barrier to the beams above, it becomes a door. The piece he remove the wood slivers, I saw that the door frames are covered with cobwebs, dirty, a lot of dust, to see that the house gathering dust for a long time. I almost squatting into the low grass room.

Musty smell inside the house, plus it says there are bones made me the psychological effect some Daowei nausea, ancient bow and shield hanging on the wall, it should be related with the previous tribal war, there many wild boar teeth, I already know that, when these wild boar's teeth would be tantamount to the currency, you can change to a lot of things, so it seems XXX ago, he is a very heroic, he said he is a hunter, hunters here to show off the great achievements , it is necessary to see you hit the number of wild boar teeth before him is a good hunter rich enough to prove. Two bags in the corner, his XXX one by one out of the bag to all human bones, the femur, the phalanx, with hands and feet, as well as two skull. 

I really at this time has selflessly into my trip, I absolutely will not do, will stay away from these things, but this is why I fully intend to finish my trip looking for cannibals, had forgotten who I was, only to discover the answers I needed inquisitive. Now came the grass room together to listen to him about the cannibal story he knew personally and old hunters. I cannibals leave the skull in hand and a review looking Cannibals topic came all the way, from agricultural fairs, heard the Kuna see Mans Ga, the bone arrows, until today, the old hunter see a the grass room cannibals bones here, regarded as the the cannibals bones So far today, carrying the distance cannibals recent information, so that gives me greater encouragement to continue looking for cannibals, but also I want to know further, would also like to provide further evidence, whether true cannibals, in the end cannibals where?



没有评论:

发表评论