2013年6月17日星期一

Have you experienced the Dragon Bash Festival?

Dragon Bash Festival has been launched for a week, have you experienced this festival so far? I have collected many materials and share several related guide with my readers in www.gw2goldsale.com. Which one do you like best? 

 As far as I am concerned, it is not worth to spend 50 silver to take a chance in Moa Racing after all this is a tiny probability event to win the first prize. 

Regarding to the Dragon Ball. I love it so much. It similar to hide-and-see game. As long as I make every effort to eat those orange orbs and dodget the attack from enemies, it is easy for me to offer nice support to my teammates because as long as I unlock all of those skills, I can inflict strike to enemies according to situation. As for the topic about how to hide, it is easy once you understand taking good advantage of those barriers in the arena. 

Actually I'm eager for participating in the activity of Dragon Bash Fireworks. Although it has released already, I have no time to test it until now. Do you experience it? It must be romantic, isn't it? How I wish I could enjoy that moment with all passinate gamers. I love Guild Wars II so much. Wish you all have good time in this festival!

没有评论:

发表评论